Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The color of your skin

I got in late last week from a fight from Dallas. For those of you who don't know me, you probably will never really know where I live. I try to keep my privacy because I don't trust some people out there to know where I live and what my face looks like. That's that.

Coming off the plane I noticed a few black guys making jokes to each other. I think it is nice that these people have a sense of humor, but to those who really have some experience with these people, you know that things can go south real fast.

It seems that they find it perfectly normal to make fun of my skin color, but get red hot mad when I start pointing out some of their race's mistakes. I'm a good natured guy. Besides my bad tempter, I'm pretty good, I think.

I hadn't heard of Chris Rock until I was in the waiting room the other day. I realized that he thinks that white people are boring or something like that. What did we ever do to them? I'm a southern white man and I've never owned a slave. I don't know about my Grandparents, but I'm pretty straight when it come to the slave stuff. I ain't lazy enough to let another man to do my work and feed my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment